Thursday, February 19, 2015

Called Home

God called Daniel home early yesterday morning. I am so very saddened at our loss,  yet I am rejoicing that he is worshipping his Lord face to face,  free from all sadness or suffering forever. I'm so joyful that I am assured that I will see him again with no more goodbyes. 

While I will give more details and reflections later on,  right now I need to pass along the details for the services. 

The graveside service for family and close friends will be held tomorrow,  Friday Feb 20 at 11am, at Maple Ridge Cemetery. 

The memorial service will be on Saturday Feb 21 at 1pm at Maple Ridge Baptist Church. All are welcome. In lieu of flowers please make a donation to Timberline Ranch.  

God has given us His answer.  To Him be all the glory.


5 comments:

  1. I am praying for you! ❤️❤️❤️ Hugs dear Evelyn

    Megan Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you and the kids.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dustin and I are praying for you and your family.

    May God grant you comfort in your time of grief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't know me but I have been following your blog. Praying for you, your husband and your family. On my way to work I heard this song....I allowed myself to step for a moment into your shoes and wept.....I am so thankful for your faith..it has been such an inspiration for me....I pray for you now that you will find rest in His arms..here on earth...as Daniel has in heaven. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABjNDl2z7sA

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't know me. But I have been following your blog. My son, his name is Daniel as well, is working in the kitchen in timberline right now as seasonal staff. Reading your blog I have been touched and challenged by your faith to a deeper walk with God. Thank you for sharing your journey. My prayers are especially with you as you walk through this deep valley. I am praying that God would wrap you in his loving arms. His peace be in your heart.

    ReplyDelete