Thursday, November 27, 2014

Stale or fresh

(From Daniel):

Who would like old, stale food? Not me, I would want my food to be fresh. Well, this week the company from which we order my good blended food messed up the order, and because of the US long weekend, it leaves me three days short of food. Instead of eating the hospital "bag-O-nonfood," Evelyn has and will be making fresh real food for me. I had it for breakfast today at 6am and I've felt so good this morning. 

Lamentations 3:22-23 ESV (read all of chapter three):
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

Every day God gives us His fresh buffet of His steadfast love and mercies that will not end. Yes, great is Your faithfulness, my God. 

More prayer requests:
Complete healing
Bed sores
Weight gain (there were days last week I could not keep the food in me for long)
Evelyn and family

Thank you for your prayers and support. It means so much to us to know you're praying for us.
Daniel 

No comments:

Post a Comment