Friday, November 14, 2014

Update on past days.

(From Daniel):

Each day is a gift from God, and I will praise Him for who He is and what He has done, no matter how the day goes.

Well, yesterday was a challenging day. I was throwing up through my mouth and nose. My mouth started bleeding because of the trauma too.

My old IV site was infected and couldn't be used. The new one took three tries. The third try was with a larger needle on the inside of my forearm.

I was blessed by God to have my wife, Evelyn, there. She is not often here at that time of day.  She was so helpful holding my hand and singing songs of dependence on God.

We needed the IV for a new medication to help with the nausea, as well as another dose of the pamidronate. Pray the new IV lasts a long time and does not get infected and that the new medication will work.

Today was a much better day. We are working on getting me back on schedule with my tube feeds. I had to skip a few meals yesterday because of how bad I felt.

I am trusting God with each step. This is hard, but I will not fear for He is with me.

Thank you for your prayers.

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment