Thursday, April 16, 2015

Memorial Service video



It’s been nearly two months since Daniel went to Heaven, and just over a year since his cancer diagnosis, and thus when this blog started. This week I was thumbing through those first few posts and, wow, I had forgotten a lot. So much has happened during this past year.

A few of you have asked if I’m journaling through this process – well, you’re reading it. Daniel and I had chosen to be open, honest, and vulnerable from the start, not only to share specific prayer requests, but in hopes that God would use that openness for His purposes. It is so encouraging to learn of the (no doubt) mere sampling of how He has been using this. So, thank you for your encouraging words.

I have finally succeeded in uploading the video of Daniel’s Memorial Service. Although there were around 700 people who attended, I know there are many, many people who wished they could attend but were prevented because of work, geography, etc. So, here it is for you to share in. Thank you again to all who played a part in making that day so meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment