Monday, April 21, 2014

Praises and prayer requests

Please be in prayer about the following. There are things to praise God for and things to ask for. 

Praise God for...
- being together with my family today. For just being able to do the normal family stuff together as a family: eating, reading the Bible, playing games, walking, holding hands, talking, etc.
- my wife (Evelyn) who did so much work to make our family time happen.
- the encouragement I got from all the visitors this weekend.
- the joy and strength God is giving me each day.

Pray for...
- pain management
- strength for my wife as she is having to do so much.
- my kids, that they would not feel abandoned by me since I can't be there.
- my 9am Tuesday appt getting G tube put in. I will not be able to eat anything from midnight tonight to sometime tomorrow.
- we're still waiting on the PET scan results

If you are in or heading through Abbotsford and want to visit? Please text me, email me, or FaceBook  message me to find a time that works. 


No comments:

Post a Comment